Please be aware of the below restrictions and operational procedures that have been enacted in accordance with the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity and the Governor’s office.
- We encourage all golfers to have a reservation made either online or by telephone
- Two riders in one cart allowed; if individuals do not live together, face coverings should be worn; carts are first-come, first-served
- Clubhouse fully open at 50 percent capacity (face coverings required); food and beverage available for takeout or sit down
- The driving range and practice areas are open at full capacity; golfers should maintain adequate social distance
- No on-course water fountains
- Club storage lockers available for prorated fee (upper lockers $65; lower lockers $90)
- Any players with any symptoms of COVID-19, should not play
- In addition, any players from a household with someone with symptoms of COVID-19 should not play
- Bring your own equipment needed to play golf, rental clubs are not available
- Insist on social distancing on tees, greens, and throughout the round
- Players shall maintain adequate physical distancing between other groups
- Golfers should pick up their own ball
- Handle your own scorecard
- Bring your own water
- Do not use the public drinking fountain or ball cleaner
- Leave the flag in place while putting
- Sort out the sand in the bunker with a club
- Put on your golf shoes at your vehicle
- Bring hand sanitizer with you and use during your round and at the end
- No handshakes at the beginning of the round or at the 18th hole
Waiver and Release of All Claims and Assumption of Risk
Please read this waiver carefully and be aware that by booking a tee time and visiting the Winnetka Golf Club, you will be expressly assuming all risk and all legal liability, and waiving and releasing all claims for any disease (including but not limited to contracting or spreading COVID-19), injury, damages, or loss that you, and your minor child/ward, might sustain as a result of participating in the above referenced programs and activities (including transportation services/vehicle operation, when provided).
I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury and disease to participants in these programs/activities, and I voluntarily agree to assume the full risk of any and all injuries, damages or losses, regardless of severity, my minor child/ward or I sustain as a result of said participation. I further agree to waive and relinquish all claims I or my minor child/ward, may have (or that might accrue to me or my child/ward) as a result of participating in these programs/activities against the Winnetka Park District, including its officials, agents, volunteers and employees (hereinafter collectively referred as Winnetka Park District). I do hereby fully release and forever discharge the Winnetka Park District from any and all claims for disease, injuries, damages, or losses my minor child/ward, or I may have or which may accrue to me, my minor child/ward, or any other individuals arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with these programs/ activities. Further, I do hereby indemnify, defend, and hold the District harmless from and against any and all claims, causes, injuries, damages and losses by third parties against the District arising from or in any way related to my or my child’s/ward’s participation in the identified programs/activities described above. I have read and fully understand the above important information, warning of risk, assumption of risk and waiver and release of all claims.