Are you looking for an opportunity to get more involved in golf? The Winnetka Men’s Golf Club is a group of men who like to play golf. Some of our golf is competitive; some is just to play. Our goal is to have fun!
Men’s Club events and activities run throughout the season and include weekly events, season-long match play events, periodic intraclub matches, and a Thursday night 9-hole league. Members tend to stay after golf and socialize.
- Weekly events for pro shop credit. The weekly events are listed on the website (we rotate 4-5 different events through the season).
- Matchplay events by Class.
- Match events for seniors, super seniors, and a two-man competition.
- The Club Championship (both gross and net).
- Thursday night 9-hole league.
- Intraclub competition called the Winnetka Cup; this is a team event with 3-4 events over the season.
- Spring dinner and fall awards dinner.
- Support for the CDGA Foundation.
It is not a requirement that you be a season pass holder, a Winnetka resident, or have a weekend permanent tee time to be a member. It is a great way to meet other golfers.
For additional information, please contact the Winnetka Men’s Golf Club at winnetkagolf.com. The Men’s Club is always open and excited to welcome new members.