2017 Permanent Tee Times
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 15th, 4:00 pm
Permanent Tee Time Selection Event: Tuesday, March 21st, 7:00 pm
Permanent Tee Time Rules & Regulations
1. All participants are required to purchase a season pass membership, either:
- Adult Season Membership – $1,283 (one adult)
- Adult Combo Season Membership – $2,085 (two adults, same family & address)
2. All participants are required to pay the $130 permanent tee time fee.
3. No other season membership types are valid for play during permanent tee times. Junior memberships are valid for play after 1:00 pm weekends.
4. Completed applications must be submitted prior to 4 pm on Wednesday, March 15th. Incomplete applications will be returned.
5. Groups or individuals looking to play that are not a complete (4 members) groups may let the golf shop know. The golf shop will keep a list to try and help players connect. The golf shop will not assign groups and players.
6. If a player or group participates in both the Saturday and Sunday Permanent Tee Time Lottery, they are required to pay appropriate fees ($130) for each day.
7. The season has five, 4-week sessions. Five drawings are held for Saturday and Sunday. Below are the dates and beginning start times for each
Session 1: April 29 – May 21
Session 2: May 27 – June 18
Session 3: June 24 – July 16
Session 4: July 29 – August 20*
Session 5: August 26 – September 17
*There will be no Permanent Tee Times the weekend of July 22nd for the Centennial Event.
Starting times will alternate every eight and nine minutes. Players must report to the starter 15 minutes before their designated starting times.
8. At least one person of the group or proxy must be present for the time selection on Tuesday evening (7 pm) (3/21/17).